The Kings County Fair is going on at the Aviator sports center for seven more days. Did anyone go this past weekend? If you have pictures you would like considered for publication here, please e-mail them to email@example.com.
It’s Sunday night at the time I’m writing this, and it’s just the tip of the iceberg that has been my very hectic weekend. Right now, I’m trying to squeeze in some blogging in between the rock show I just got back from and some work for my “day” job that has to be done before the start of the Frankfurt workday, which means I have literally five minutes to write the rest of this blog post. So instead of my regular charm and wit, I’m afraid you’ll have to settle for a link dump this week.
- Sanitation Admits Our Streets Don’t Matter (Sheepshead Bites)
- Norwegian Day Parade (Photos – Bay Ridge Journal)
- Scoop: Deal to Rent Thor’s Coney Island Lots a No-Go for Fair Producer (Amusing The Zillion)
- E-mail From John Strong (ConeyRocks)
- Developer Stephen Jemal Loses in Court Owes 18.9 Million (GerritsenBeach.net)
- Corbin Place Home A “Tumor”, Blame The City (Sheepshead Bites)
- Awnings Cause Stop Work Order (GerritsenBeach.net)
- Food Cart Routed (Bay Ridge Journal)
- Pizzeria Del Corso, Papa Leone… What About Delmar? (Sheepshead Bites)
- 86th Street Century 21 Is Above The Law (Beehive Hairdresser)
I promise to be funnier next week when I’m not high as a kite on 11:30pm Dunkin Donuts coffee.